Week 3 Power Rankings: Cartoons

Wow…what a terrible week of football for Lawn Duty. 70% of the league finished below 90 pts and watching our teams resulted in mostly touchdown-less boring football. But you know what's not boring is cartoons. Let’s be honest here, cartoons on the big screen and tele have  given the freedom to some horned up animators to let their minds run wild and have groomed an entire generation with cartoon scary goth chicks (all women scare me but that’s beyond the point). This week’s power rankings is “Cartoon characters that…Yeah I would” where it get progressively more confusing, but still…would.


1) Mrs. Incredible/Elastagirl (Slant Boys)



With nearly 42k on the dedicated subreddit Helen is the undisputed goat r/elastagirl. According to Brad Bird, the creator of Elastagirl, Helen is a modern mom who must stretch in hundreds of different ways each day. He once described the character as having a “very sturdy center” and oh he made that very clear. Just like Helen, this team’s got a wagon from every angle. Even on a bad week it was good enough to pull out the win with Kelce and the Broncos, keeping Slant Boys undefeated. This team aint going anywhere soon and I expect a massive rebound week.  


2) Colette Tatou (Zach Wilson’s Buddy’s Mom)


I think about her a lot and I’ve even begun learning French because of her. I’m actually getting quite good lol. Don’t worry guys I’m not like obsessed. If it wasn’t for that chicken in his hat ain’t no way Luigi pulling. Zach Wilson better be feeling the same way about his team. Besides lack luster performances from a returning Kittle and Vikings kicker (what idiot starts a Vikings kicker) this team fucks!


3) Hex Girls (Tinfoil Tu-Anon) 

Don’t blame me, they put a spell over me. The red head vampire singer made me feel funny as a kid. All seriousness their music slaps harder than any other fake tv show band and I would legitimately go see a cover band concert. However, I wouldn’t go watch Tinfoil Tu-Anon this week time. This might be the most top heavy team in the league. If Diggs and Allen don’t click expect more weeks like this. I think this team is hexed for the rest of the season. Incoming Diggs ACL within 3 weeks. 


4) Jimmy's Mom (Jaylen Waddle Fan Club) 

I think most of us had a crush on a friend’s mom at one point or another, but Carl takes it to a whole new level. My boy Carl constantly dripping with rizz and praying on Hugh’s downfall (I don’t blame him). Waddle’s Fan Club should be serenading Derrick Henry like Carl because this guy is gonna feed him W’s the rest of the season. Unfortunate for him, Russ has taken some cock blocking lessons from Hugh and may be in his way to a deep playoff run.  


5) Ellie (Washington Sewer Pipes) 

Nothings more attractive than a woman passionate for her work, family, and life. Makes sense why Karl was depressed for so long. Hell, I was depressed and I only knew her for 5 minutes. Washington Sewer Pipes is in the honeymoon phase right now. Everything went his way this week and had just enough talent to eek out a 2-1 record. But the second he loses one of his rocks I expect him to drop. Gonna need some balloons on the standings page to pull him any further up the power rankings. (P.S. nobody wants Kirk Cousins)


6) Sally (Benadryl Shadowmen) 


How do cars be fuckin in the Cars universe? Naturally you must assume there's some exhaust pipe is in play or some kind of cussy. I’m more confused on the logistics of how it works (maybe a combination of jack stands and hydraulics). If this team’s performance this week was a car, it would be the short bus. It’s not shocking the worst performance in the league this year comes from a team with 3 QBs and a shockingly supportive stance on domestic abuse (Watson could be you 4th QB if you want). Due to the nature of this teams’ stars expect a cyclical pattern of league highs and league lows. General note for the public check out the Sally Special (actually a sick car, thank you Porsche).


7) Mrs. Puff (Hundred Aker Wood) 

Good lord Mrs. Puff!!! She make dem pants puff up. You'd find me in detention every week. A fish so curvy its not wonder she’s won the heart of Krabs. Unfortunately, the door is constantly shut on him just like the win this week for Hundred Aker Woods. I’m rooting for this team the most this upcoming week and I really regret beating him. I’m gonna need a full league effort to help carry this man’s poser elite RB core to the playoffs. #puckerupD


8) Larry the Cu-cum-ber (Henry Ruggs Driving School)


Larry is an absolute unit. Coming in at a whopping 6’-4” and 205 lbs, he might be a little too much cu for one person to cumber. With his saintly and virtuous appearance Larry shows off to the public, you know that this guy hiding some demons. Shockingly, there are some demons hiding on this dog shit team as well. Getting carried by Mark Andrews might be the ticket to pulling this team out of the bottom 1/3 of teams. I wouldn’t count on the success lasting as the blockbuster trade with Waddle’s Fan Club has resulted in a net negative -15.9 points in the first week alone. 


9) Volcano from Pixar Short (Snuck Off My Leash) 


Right now, I feel like that lonely volcano in the sea. My song of hope from last week come crashing down and now I’m left wondering for another week what went wrong. When you finish with a grand total of 1 touchdown!!! Your straight up not gonna have a good time. Luckily for my cheats… I mean fast internet I see my possible saviors rising from the waiver wires. My team is on the brink of extension. It’s time to if we’ll explode or go dormant the rest of the season. I have a dream that I hope will come true.


10) Samurai Megazord (MS Sentient Turd)


The pink power ranger always was a dime no matter which era of rangers we’re talking about. But nothings sexier than the animated battle ninja robots, explosions, and morphin! Unfortunately, the production value does not stack up as well as I remembered it. I watched a robot morphin scene to write this and the morph only kind of got me off. This team’s like a power rangers’ episode. I remember Sentient Turd looking way sicker on draft day and was afraid for a matchup. But now, I’m already prepping my clubhouse to pop champagne and move on with my free win. For sure won’t regret writing this.


Andy’s Ranking

Derek’s Ranking

Phil

Sully

Sully

Phil

Mike

Mike

Brian

Brian

Steven

Ethan

Ethan

Steven

Witz

Derek

Derek

Witz

Andy

Andy

Q

Q





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start/Sit Accuracy a.k.a. Team Manager Rankings

I'm here to do the commissioner's job

last week i had a great title but this week i have nothing