i am uncreative and htat's okay

 Hockey is back and I couldn’t think of a better theme so here you go, random Blues from the 21st century (and by that I mean since like ‘06ish cuz I only chose guys I actually remember playing). In typical guys being dudes fashion I didn’t look anything up because when naming random former fringe players that’s not allowed.


BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES HOCKY


1 Andy - Carlo Colaiacovo



He’s back. It pains me to put him here but I couldn’t not this time. So anyways Colaicovo was part of one of the most underrated lopsided trades in recent NHL history when he and Steen were dealt for Lee Stempniak. He was a rock solid defender for the Blues for quite a few years. Gotta love this man. Sick name too. Now I’m pretty sure he does radio and says some stuff sometimes.


2 Q - Ian Cole



I really like Ian Cole because back in the day I went to so many practices at the Mills and he was one of the nicest players then. I have probably a dozen Ian Cole autographs hanging around. (I looked this part up because it’s kinda serious) I will admit I totally forgot about the sexual abuse allegations when I ranked him but they were apparently unfounded so since I’ve put this much effort into this already I’ll just leave them. Anyways this team might be the best but I can’t justify putting a team that lost to Sully as number 1.


3 Brian - Chris Porter



Ah the P part of the CPR energy line. Whichever NHL I had back in the day he had a really high potential for some reason, though he never reached it since I insisted on playing every game but also wouldn’t commit to actually sticking with a save so I never made it really far. This team is a scary son of a bitch even without Achane in the lineup.


5 Ethan - Manny Legace



Ethan I hope whatever sickness you just got over comes back. I have no idea if Manny Legace was actually a good goalie but I totally believed he was. I had multiple Manny Legace hockey cards and there’s still some sort of Manny Legace figurine that was a giveaway in my room in St. Louis. I was heartbroken when I found out he had the gall to play somewhere besides St. Louis. 


6 Darrian - Matt D’Agostini



Darrian is officially power ranked in a playoff spot right now. I’m kinda uncomfortable with it but here we are. He has an uphill climb being in 9th in the standings right now but his team is surprisingly good. For some reason I asked for a Matt D’Agostini stick multiple years in a row for Christmas, including after he left the team. Looking back I do not know why, at the time I’m sure I couldn’t have answered that question then either. Sick name


7 Derek - Nikita Nikitin



Another sick name. Ethan is a piece of shit. DJ Moore is a piece of shit. Jordan Love is a piece of shit. I hate fantasy football. My Thursdays, Sundays, and Mondays were much happier without football.


8 Sully - Lars Eller



Sully finally one. I’m not a huge fan because with his win there’s only one other team I feel like I can very easily pick on. And I’m playing them (not Sully other them) this week. Uh oh. Lars Eller


9 Mike - Chad Johnson



Chad Johnson was the goalie that was the Blues backup before we called up Jordan Binnington. Or maybe it was Anders Nilsson. Mike is down here unless Barkley and Ekler come back skrong. And they may. I’m not not scared of them.


10 Steven - Jori Lehtera



Jori Lehtera did cocaine. And Steven’s team must need some to get an energy boost because news flash they’re bad. They will without a doubt score 150 on me this week because my life is a fucking nightmare.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Start/Sit Accuracy a.k.a. Team Manager Rankings

I'm here to do the commissioner's job

last week i had a great title but this week i have nothing